Replacement MyFife Cards

How to order a replacement Myfife Card – Free of Charge

There has been a change to the way pupils apply for and receive a Replacement MyFife Card.

Pupils can no longer apply for a MyFife Card through their school and there is now no charge made.

Please apply by clicking here – Myfife Card Replacement

Click on appropriate link to request a new Myfife card and follow the steps.

Cards will be delivered directly to your home address.


Once your child has received their Replacement Card:

  • Pupils must bring their new card to the school office (in school) to get it activated.

You can find more information and benefits of having a Myfife Card at: