- removed the need for pupils to keep a minimum distance from other pupils
- added a statement that pupils and staff who have been shielding may return to the school if the school is moved into Level 3 or lower
- removed the need for online meetings only
- stated the need to store seating plans in SEEMiS where possible and to have a copy to hand if the plan cannot be stored in SEEMiS
- removed the side entry for Nurture pupil
The latest advice re-emphasised the need for all adults to maintain a minimum distance of 2m, the importance of good ventilation, the wearing of face masks and the observation of good hygiene (wiping surfaces, sanitising hands).
Please click here to read the updated version.
The COVID-19 Cleaning Protocol and Standards for Schools document can be found here.
Learning resources for pupils during the school closure
The following document provides a summary of resources compiled within each curricular area to support learning at home.
For further information, please click this link.
Cash Cafeteria Prices
Please find Cash Cafeteria prices here.