- Friday 14 March: Game of Scotland Plaque Award – 10 am
- Tickets are available, on a first come first served basis, from the school office
- Wednesday 26 March: Spring Concert – 7.00 pm
- Monday 31 March – Friday 11 April: Easter Holiday
- Tuesday 29 April – Friday 6 June: SQA Exams
Logoxpres, the clothing company that works with the school to supply school blazers will be in school on Monday 10th March to measure pupils for blazers.
More information can be found by clicking on the blazer page.
S5 & S6 Options Information
Following last night’s Parent/Carer Information Evening, all resources relating to the S5 & S6 options can be found by clicking on the link below.
S2 into S3 Curriculum Area Choice Information
Information for S2 pupils, their parents and carers is available in the S2 into S3 page of the Parent Section. Click here to access this information. Electronic copies of the Choice Booklet and Choice Sheet are available to view or download. Pupils will receive a paper copy of the Choice Sheet from their guidance teacher.
Copies of the presentation and all handouts from the recent Parent/Carer Information Evening on Wednesday 5th February are also available to view or download. Click here to access this information.
S6 Pupils at Scottish Parliament
S6 pupils Ruth Laird and William Seaborne were invited to lead ‘Time for Reflection’ at the Scottish Parliament on Monday 21 January.
Queen Anne High School’s Mobile App
National Parent Forum Resources for Parents
- Information Letter
- SQA Parent/Carer Guide to CfE
- Assessment in a Nutshell
- Pointers for Parents/Carers