- Monday 27th May: S3 reports issued to pupils
- Monday 3rd June: Holiday - school closed to staff & pupils
- Tuesday 4th June: Inset Day – school closed to pupils
- Wednesday 5th June: S3 Parents’ Evening
- Wed 5th & Thurs 6th June: P7/S1 International Health & Wellbeing Days
- Thursday 6th June: S1 Reports issued to pupils
- Friday 7th June: S3 International Challenge Day
- Monday 10th June: New timetable begins; P7 Parents’ Information Evening
- Tuesday 11th June: Colours Awards Ceremony (pm)
- Wednesday 19th, Thursday 20th & Friday 21st June: The School Show
- Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th June: P7 Induction Days
- Friday 28th June: Awards Ceremony & End of Term
S2 into S3 Enrichment Courses
S2 are now making their choice of enrichment course for S3.
A copy of the Enrichment Choice Booklet can be found below.
Pupils will be issued with choice forms on Monday 27th May.
The deadline for return is Friday 31st May.
Some key dates for next session:
- Monday 23 September: “Peace, what does it look like? Peace, what does it sound like?”
- Wednesday 25 September: Whole School Challenge – “Climb every mountain!”
The school blazer supplier, Logoxpres Schoolwear will be in school on Friday 14th June.
Full details relating to uniform ordering can be found on the following page:
Community Schools Courses
A list of courses available in Queen Anne High School and Dunfermline High School is available from the link below.